Meet Benny! Benny is a happy-go-lucky Wheaton colored Miniature Schnauzer puppy. His estimated adult weight is 8-10 pounds. Benny is outgoing and loves to play and is a very motivated boy when it comes to training. He has a medium to low energy level with an off-switch. Benny has already been neutered and has completed all of his puppy vaccines and vet checks. He is fully crate and house trained and does excellent on the leash. Benny continues to work on basic obedience, and is being socialized with people, children, and other dogs, as well as getting used to long trips in the car. Benny's go-home pricing includes his neuter and completion of all his puppy stage vaccinations and worming. Email us through our Contact page to inquire about this amazing puppy!
Benny will go to his new home microchipped (AKC Reunite), AKC registration, and will come with our Puppy Essentials Training Package and Puppy Essentials Training Manual. This specialized training package includes all of the training tools we use in our Training Program along with invaluable information on how to use them and transition you new Pre-Trained Puppy into your home.
Still have questions about how our program works? Be sure to check out our Policies and Adoption Info page for FAQ's.
Check out Benny's training videos below!
Bennys will go to his new home with the following:
- Basic Obedience Training
- AKC registration
- Clipped & Bathed Multiple Times
- Kennel/Potty/House Training
- Puppy Essentials Training Package & Manual*
- Vet Checked
- Experience Riding in the Car
- Leash Training
- Health Guarantee
- Lifetime Support
- Collar & Leash
- Microchip with AKC Reunite
- Up to Date on Vaccines & Worming
- Neuter completed
* PUPPY ESSENTIALS TRAINING PACKAGE: We are now including our Puppy Essentials Training Package with all of our Pre-Trained Puppies so they go to their new homes with all the training items they have used during our program. This includes our training bed, kennel, lead/collar, toy, treats, ect. We also include our Puppy Essentials Training Manual that gives detailed information on transitioning our Pre-Trained Puppies to their new homes as well as information on how to use our Training Materials.