Meet Briggs! Briggs is a stunning black and rust Miniature Schnauzer puppy. His estimated adult weight is 10-12 pounds. Briggs is a very sweet and happy boy with a moderate-low energy level with an off switch.
Briggs will be working on Basic Obedience, Potty Training (kennel and house), Leash Training, and is being socialized with people of all ages as well as other dogs. He will be getting used to taking long trips in the car. Email us through our Contact page to inquire about this amazing puppy!
This sweet pup will go to his new home microchipped (AKC Reunite), AKC registration, and will come with our Puppy Essentials Training Package. This specialized training package includes all of the training tools we use in our Training Program. Pricing also includes time spent with us either in person or via video chat where we teach you what your puppy knows and how to best transition them to your home. We are also available any time after your puppy arrives home for more help and trouble shooting.
Still have questions about how our program works? Be sure to check out our Policies and Adoption Info page for FAQ's.
Check out Briggs' training videos below!
Briggs will go to his new home with the following:
- Obedience Training (Basic and Advanced per his age level)
- AKC registration
- Clipped & Bathed Multiple Times
- Kennel/Potty/House Training
- Puppy Essentials Training Package & Manual*
- Vet Checked
- Experience Riding in the Car
- Leash Trained
- Health Guarantee
- Lifetime Support
- Collar & Leash
- Microchip with AKC Reunite
- Up to Date on Vaccines & Worming
* PUPPY ESSENTIALS TRAINING PACKAGE: We are now including our Puppy Essentials Training Package with all of our Pre-Trained Puppies so they go to their new homes with all the training items they have used during our program. This includes our training bed, kennel, lead/collar, toy, treats, ect. We also include our Puppy Essentials Training Manual that gives detailed information on transitioning our Pre-Trained Puppies to their new homes as well as information on how to use our Training Materials.