Meet Frankie! Lil' Frank is the CUTEST little guy! What a doll.... Frankie is a toy sized white Miniature Schnauzer male puppy. His estimated adult weight is 8 -10 pounds. Frankie is as sweet as they come. He LOVES human interaction and is great with meeting new dogs and loves his canine and human companions alike. Frankie is currently working on kennel/potty/house training, leash training, basic obedience, and is being socialized with people, children, and other dogs, as well as getting used to long trips in the car. Email us through our Contact page to inquire about this amazing puppy!
Frankie will go to his new home microchipped (AKC Reunite), AKC registration, and will come with our Puppy Essentials Training Package and Puppy Essentials Training Manual. This specialized training package includes all of the training tools we use in our Training Program along with invaluable information on how to use them and transition you new Pre-Trained Puppy into your home.
Still have questions about how our program works? Be sure to check out our Policies and Adoption Info page for FAQ's.
Availability Dates & Pricing:
Check out Frankie's training videos below!
Frankie will go to his new home with the following:
- Basic Obedience Training
- AKC registration
- Clipped & Bathed Multiple Times
- Kennel/Potty/House Training
- Puppy Essentials Training Package & Manual*
- Vet Checked
- Experience Riding in the Car
- Leash Training
- Health Guarantee
- Lifetime Support
- Collar & Leash
- Microchip with AKC Reunite
- Up to Date on Vaccines & Worming
* PUPPY ESSENTIALS TRAINING PACKAGE: We are now including our Puppy Essentials Training Package with all of our Pre-Trained Puppies so they go to their new homes with all the training items they have used during our program. This includes our training bed, kennel, lead/collar, toy, treats, ect. We also include our Puppy Essentials Training Manual that gives detailed information on transitioning our Pre-Trained Puppies to their new homes as well as information on how to use our Training Materials.